The Victorian Retreat- Port Angeles Wharf Harbor & Ferry Views
- Lodging Cabins & Vacation Rentals
PERFECT EXTENDED STAY RENTAL for traveling nurses, remote workers, vacationing couples and families, or local families and students.
FULLY FURNISHED with private hot tub and gourmet kitchen, high speed internet and ergonomic work spaces.
CENTRALLY LOCATED in a safe quiet older residential neighborhood walking distance to restaurants, coffee shops and parks. One mile from the farmer's market, downtown waterfront pier and near everything the Olympic Peninsula has to offer from hiking, biking, fishing and skiing to boutique shopping, wine tasting, casinos or musical venues.
SWEEPING MOUNTAIN AND OCEAN VIEWS
Watch the bustling harbor and ferry traffic from huge verandas, marvel at the snow-capped olympic mountain peaks, gaze across the Juan de Fuca ocean to Canada, Victoria BC and distant San Juan Islands.
GORGEOUSLY REMODELED INSIDE AND OUT
Custom granite kitchen countertops and floor to ceiling bathroom tiling, faux wood floors, six person Hot Springs Sovereign Spa, seasonal floral gardens with Victorian archways, florals & lavender, manicured yard, large outdoor covered dining area.
PRIVATE OFF STREET PARKING
Small boat, three cars, small RV
- Centrally Located Near Olympic National Park and Salt Creek Recreation Area, Strait of Juan De Fuca
- Near World Class Restaurants, Waterfront, Farmer's Market, Wineries & Breweries
- Hike/Ski/Marathons/Hurricane Ridge, Lake Crescent, Marymere Falls, and Hurricane Ridge
- Day Trips from Port Angeles Victoria Coho Ferry Canada BC
- TRAVELING WORKERS AND REMOTE WORKER READY: Fully furnished, comfortable beds, free high speed internet and WIFI
West Port Angeles in the Harbor View Neighborhood