Peninsula Behavioral Health
Serving Clallam County since 1971, Peninsula Behavioral Health is the region's primary resource for mental health services. Last year over 3,300 men, women, and children received psychiatric and psychological services from an expert staff including MDs, nurse practitioners (ARNPs), social workers, counselors, nurses, case managers, and other professionals.
We are committed to offering you quality, specialized care and look forward to working with you in understanding your needs and fostering progress toward your goals. PBH has offices in Sequim and Port Angeles.
- Primary Mental Health Care Provider
- Psychiatric and Psychological Services
- Certified Chemical Dependency Treatment
- 24 Crises Hour Services Available
- Mental Health First Aid Training
Port Angeles: We are located just off the corner at Lincoln and 8th Sequim: From W Washington St, go north on 5th 4 blocks