Olympic Medical Center
For over sixty years, Olympic Medical Center has been entrusted with the privilege of caring for our friends and neighbors on the Olympic Peninsula. We dedicate ourselves to maintaining the highest quality standards in delivering the health care you need, when and where you need it. Our physicians and staff work together to provide patient-centered care with the most advanced technology available.
Established in 1951, Olympic Medical Center (Clallam County Public Hospital District No. 2) has always been a beacon of hope and economic vitality for the Clallam County community. OMC is operated locally with the oversight of a seven-member, publicly-elected board of commissioners. As such, we remain committed to the vision of delivering world-class care right here at home.
We take pride in the investments we’ve made to allow us to offer our community the health care services it needs and deserves. We’ve grown so much and we’ve come so far, but health care is rapidly changing and we can never stop thinking about our future.
- Olympic Medical Center is accredited for quality and safety by DNV GL.
- Olympic Medical Center has received ISO 9001:2015 certification through its accrediting body, DNV GL.
- Olympic Medical Center is part of the Epic Community of electronic health record (EHR) organizations.
- The NRHA announced Olympic Medical Center as one of the Top 20 Rural Community Hospitals in the country.
- Olympic Medical Center was named the 2017 Organization of the Year during the inaugural Port Angeles Community Awards.