3rd Annual Big Spring Spruce Up
Name: 3rd Annual Big Spring Spruce Up
Date: May 6, 2023
Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM PDT
Registration: Register Now
The Chamber of Commerce, PA Realty, and ElevatePA invite you to join us in the
3rd Annual Big Spring Spruce Up!
Sponsored by PA Realty
Please join us in a community cleanup & celebration of our unique and beautiful downtown, followed by lunch and live music!
All Are Welcome!
A Brief Overview of the Big Spring Spruce Up
- Each group of volunteers will tackle a designated area downtown
- Pull weeds, pick up trash, and remove debris along the streets, parking lots, and sidewalks of downtown
- Weed, sweep, and cleanup of planters and sidewalks at City Pier, Estuary Park & Tower, and Pebble Beach Park
- Weed and trash removal in the alley and breezeway between 1st and Front St.
- Weed and clean planter bases and grates of the trees planted along downtown streets
WHAT IS ELEVATE PORT ANGELES 2026?
- For the love of Port Angeles: Elevate PA!
- There has never been a better time to harness momentum and together embrace a new vision for our downtown.
- This is about our entire community, by and for all of us, and a chance to turn our pride into actions and results.
- Become part of the opportunity to create a more special place, loved by locals, admired by visitors, and inspiring to all.
ElevatePA 2026 is funded by the City of Port Angeles and coordinated by the Port Angeles Chamber of Commerce. With abundant community input, we've developed a strategic plan to achieve our vision of a vibrant, attractive downtown business district by 2026. This plan will capitalize on the once-in-a-generation private investments currently underway in the downtown business district, and will be supported and implemented by public, private and non-profit stakeholders.
The annual Big Spring Spruce Up is just one of the many positive outcomes we hope to build as a result of ElevatePA 2026.
If you're interested in participating on one of the project crews on May 7th, please use the registration button at the top of the page.
If your service organization, business, or club is interested in taking on a crew project, please contact the Chamber of Commerce at (360) 452-2364, or email@example.com.