2nd Annual Big Spring Spruce Up
Name: 2nd Annual Big Spring Spruce Up
Date: May 7, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM PDT
Registration: Register Now
ElevatePA, the Chamber of Commerce, and the City of Port Angeles invite you to join us in the
2nd Annual Big Spring Spruce Up!Please join us in a community cleanup & celebration of our unique and beautiful downtown, followed by lunch and live music!
Our Goals Cannot be Achieved Without Volunteers!
A Brief Overview of the Big Spring Spruce Up
- Pull weeds, pick up trash, and remove debris along the streets, parking lots, and sidewalks of downtown
- Weeding, sweeping and cleanup of planters and sidewalks at City Pier, Estuary Park & Tower, and Pebble Beach Park
- Weeding and trash removal in the alley and breezeway between 1st and Front St.
- Weeding and cleaning planter bases and grates of the trees planted along downtown streets
Please join us! Use the registration link above, or just show up to Event Central on Saturday, May 7th anytime after 9:00 am. Be sure to wear work clothes, shoes, and gloves. We'll need plenty of garden claws, flat head shovels, brooms, and rakes, so please bring them if you've got them.
The Big Spring Spruce Up is a project of ElevatePA
WHAT IS ELEVATE PORT ANGELES 2026?
- For the love of Port Angeles: Elevate PA!
- There has never been a better time to harness momentum and together embrace a new vision for our downtown.
- This is about our entire community, by and for all of us, and a chance to turn our pride into actions and results.
- Become part of the opportunity to create a more special place, loved by locals, admired by visitors, and inspiring to all.
ElevatePA 2026 is funded by the City of Port Angeles and coordinated by the Port Angeles Chamber of Commerce. With abundant community input, we've developed a strategic plan to achieve our vision of a vibrant, attractive downtown business district by 2026. This plan will capitalize on the once-in-a-generation private investments currently underway in the downtown business district, and will be supported and implemented by public, private and non-profit stakeholders.
The annual Big Spring Spruce Up is just one of the many positive outcomes we hope to build as a result of ElevatePA 2026.
If you're interested in participating on one of the project crews on May 7th, please use the registration button at the top of the page.
If your service organization, business, or club is interested in taking on a crew project, please contact the Chamber of Commerce at (360) 452-2364, or email@example.com.